Wheeler Chamber of Commerce
212 W. Oklahoma Ave
Wheeler, Tx. 79096
Wheeler Chamber Of Commerce
The Wheeler Chamber of Commerce is a volunteer organization of business and professional men and women who have joined together for the purpose of promoting the civic, commercial and industrial progress of Wheeler county.
The area's economic well being is directly related to the caliber of work that is done by the Wheeler Chamber. That is why the Wheeler Chamber has a major impact on business, income and future growth of the area.
The Wheeler Chamber of Commerce acts as a spokesman to the business and professional community and translates into action the group thinking of its members and It renders specific services of a type that can be most effectively rendered by a community organization both to its members and to the community as a whole.
1. To promote a better understanding of our private enterprise system.
2. To coordinate the efforts of commerce, industry and the professions in maintaining and strengthening a sound and healthy business climate in the local area.
3. To sponsor aggressive programs of work and stimulate activities which will provide for full development and employment of our human and economic resources.
4. To provide creative business leadership and effective coordination of all interested parties in solving community problems and in initiating constructive community action.
5. To create a broad understanding and appreciation of the great opportunities in the local area and to promote the advantages and assets of our communities within the area, in the state and in the nation
Board of Directors - The Board of Directors is the policy making body of the Wheeler Chamber of Commerce. Its members represent the business and professional leadership of the community.
Member - A committee member system is the most effective means of harnessing energies and abilities of volunteer workers. Members are responsible to the Board of Directors and report at monthly meetings.
Finance - The dues of its membership primarily finance the Wheeler Chamber of Commerce. The maintenance of an adequate level of support from all business and professional interests in the community is essential to finance the programs that are vital to growth and development